Darwin Gray is a commercial law firm with well-known and proven expertise in franchising. Our specialist franchise team is the largest in Wales, affiliated to the British Franchise Association (BFA), and a member of the Approved Franchise Association and also the Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) group. The head of the team, Stephen Thompson, is the firm’s managing partner and also chair of the South West and Wales EWIF branch. In addition, Stephen and Siobhan Williams, an associate within the team, both hold the BFA’s “Qualified Franchise Professional” qualification. So you can trust that you’re in safe hands!
We have helped many of our franchisor clients set up their franchises, and it is a testament to our relationships with them that we are still providing their legal support many years later. We pride ourselves on the strength of our relationships with our clients: we truly understand their franchise network, anticipate issues they may be facing or legal updates which are relevant to them, and provide them with a fully rounded service. We’re a small friendly team, so you can get to know us and feel comfortable picking up the phone whenever you need help or advice.
Here’s a quick overview of the services we offer to franchisors:
- Looking to franchise your business? We can provide you with the support, contacts and know-how to make it happen.
- Already established your franchise? We’d be delighted to give your franchise an MOT for a fixed price – we can make sure your franchise agreement is up to scratch, with all the legal protections you need should something go wrong in the future.
- Have a franchisee who wants to sell? We can manage that process for you, to make sure that everything is seamless with the transition from the old- to new-franchise. Best of all? Subject to the terms of your franchise agreement it shouldn’t cost you a penny!
Franchisees – we can help you too!
- Fixed price franchise agreement reviews – we know that you will want to crack on with the purchase, so we usually turn these around within 3 business days of receipt of your instructions, all for a competitive fixed price.
- Buying or selling an established franchise? We can deal with the transaction for you, give you sound advice to get the deal over the line and provide you with support on the commercial, property and employment elements, for a competitive fixed fee.
Whatever stage you’re at in the franchising process, we’d love to discuss how we can help you.
Please get in touch:
029 2082 9136